Why the Costa del Sol?
27th July 2021 < back to archive
- Endless clear blue skies and 320 days sunshine a year, resulting in a superb micro-climate
- Some of the best beaches in Spain – including the stunning protected dunes of Cabopino, right near our offices!
- Popular with world-famous celebrities and big names, often seen out and about in glittering Puerto Banus.
- Quaint, traditional ‘old towns’ with cobbled streets and whitewashed buildings, draped with swathes of bougainvillea and stunningly bright geraniums – all very Instagram-worthy!
- Many places to enjoy the Mediterranean thanks to catamaran and boat trips along the coast, SCUBA diving schools and yacht hire.
- Beachside ‘chiringuitos’ – enjoy fresh sardines cooked over an open fire (‘espeto’) or an evening cocktail whilst watching the sun go down.
- Restaurants to cater for all – whether it’s a roadside ‘venta’ with a daily-changing set menu of 4 courses for 8 euros, or a Michelin-starred feast for the senses.
- Malaga city art galleries, including the world-renowned Picasso Museum, the new Centre Pompidou Malaga or the traditional CarmenThyssen Museum
- Easy access – Malaga Airport is the hub for international travel on the Costa del Sol, but let’s not forget those located in Gibraltar, Seville & Jerez.
- APEX Marbella Property! Expert real estate professionals on hand to help you find your dream property.